To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business
- Have a facility in the state of Florida
- Have a minimum of 15* full-time or part-time employees in the state of Florida
- Must be in business a minimum of one year
- Government entities are eligible
* To ensure credibility, organizations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey. Temporary, per diem, PRN, seasonal, 1099 employees, independent contractors, non-employee real estate agents, consultants, interns and volunteers are not counted in the number of employees or included in the survey process. For staffing companies, employees who are placed with other organizations are not eligible.